Here we will help you to find the best medical aid aid scheme for you and your family.
Please look around or contact us if you have any questions.
Medical aid is a kind of insurance coverage that covers a person in the occasion where he/she may need medical attention. Most of the times, the attention we will need from a medical viewpoint is unpredictable and for that reason not normally budgeted for. This is why having a medical aid scheme can be useful as it will ensure you will not have any unplanned expenses in the case of a healthcare emergency.
To acquire such a scheme, you will have to get a subscription agreement with a medical scheme provider. These providers normally have a variety of different options that deal with people of different income brackets and health cover requirements.
- Bad customer record with previous medical aid.
- Persistent health conditions.
It would be discriminatory to reject medical cover in some occasions, however companies work around this by utilizing smart phrasing and little print clauses that attain exactly what they desire without being too outright about it.
Businesses organize their customers according to their present state of wellness as well as their household history. There generally are 2 kinds of customers – reduced and high threat people. High threat people frequently find it difficult to get covered and when they do, their premiums are much greater than those who fall into the reduced danger category.
Google News : South Africa : All
- Private Drs, hospitals reject medical aid - The Zimbabwean
- Zimbabwe: Doctors Reject All Medical Aid - AllAfrica.com
- Doctors strike over pay, one dies for want of medical aid - Daily Pioneer
- 'Health service providers to turn down medical aid' - NewsDay
- Three die on Everest as dozens require medical aid - The Week UK